With Offers, an Admin can create, view and edit Offers of different types to give monetary benefits for Deliveries to customers.
Offers are of the following types:
- Promotions: Promo codes created to give monetary benefits to all Customers who apply it.
- Coupons: Coupons are for a specific set of Customers.
To create an Offer, click on the Add Offer button.
The following fields need to be filled based on the required Use Case for Offer creation:
- Offer Type: The type of offer to be created. (Promotion or Coupon)
- Title: The Title of the offer which will act as the Promo Code for users.
- Benefit Type: The type of benefit that is to be offered.
- Cash: A Flat Cash Discount on the order value.
- Cash Percentage: A Percentage Cash Discount based on the order value.
- Cashback: A Flat Cash amount to be credited back to the customer.
- Cashback Percentage: A Percentage Cash amount to be credited back based on the order value.
- Benefit Value: The fixed cash amount in case of Cash or Cashback and the percentage in case of Cash Percentage or Cash Back Percentage.
- Max Benefit Value: The maximum amount that can be discounted in case of Cash Percentage or Cash Back Percentage.
- Start Date: The starting date of the Offer.
- End Date: The ending date of the Offer.
- No of Allowed Users: The maximum number of Customers who can get the benefit of the Offers.
- Max Per User: The number of times a Promotion can be used by a single Customer.
- Order Amount: The minimum order value for the offer to be applicable.
- Remarks: The description or explanation of the Offer.